What you will learn
Join groups for effective self-paced learning
- Self-paced learning needs guidance. Interact with mentors via groups to learn more about the topic.
- Do you have a question? Start a thread in the discussion forum to get precise answers from the community.
- No prior experience required.
- Basic mechanical Engineering & IC engines knowledge, automobile knowledge, Diploma in IC engines, Automobile, Automotive technology
- Construction & working of the various Aftertreatment technologies in Automotive/Automobile Engines
- Latest emission norms world wide for Automotive/Automobile Engines
- Various types of substrates for the Three way catalytic convertor
- Working of diesel oxidation catalyst and various chemical reactions
- Selective catalystic convertor
- Lean NOx trap
- Diesel particulate filter /Diesel particulate Trap and different configurations
- Lambda Sensor working
Gasoline particulate Filter in Gasoline Direct Injection
Who this course is for:
- Automotive enthusiasts
- Engineering students