WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Join groups for effective self-paced learning
- Self-paced learning needs guidance. Interact with mentors via groups to learn more about the topic.
- Do you have a question? Start a thread in the discussion forum to get precise answers from the community.
- Beginner Level – No prior experience required.
- Basic mechanical Engineering & IC engines knowledge, automobile knowledge, Diploma in IC engines, Automobile, Automotive technology
- Potential benefits of GDI vs PFI Engine
- Disadvantage of GDI Engine
- Fuel spray characteristics
- Combustion chamber geometry and in-cylinder mixture dynamics
- Fuel economy and emissions
- Combustion systems of famous automobile brands
Who this course is for:
- Automotive enthusiasts
- Engineering students