What you will learn
- PTC Creo software To get hands on experience
Learners also enrolled
This course is intended for Students and Working Professionals wanting to get introduced to the basic capabilities of Creo Parametric with a focus on Core Modeling Skills.
Topics include explanation of the User Interface along with understanding of the basic Creo Parametric concepts, Selection and Editing, Sketching and Sketcher Tools, and basic Feature creation. This course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic Parts.
What should someone expect to have learned once completing this course? What skills should they expect to have gained?
After completing this course, you will be well-prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Creo Parametric.
- Learn the basic Creo Parametric modeling process
- Understand Creo Parametric concepts
- Learn how to use the Creo Parametric interface
- Select and edit geometry, features, and models
- Sketch geometry and use tools
- Create sketches for features
- Create datum planes and datum axes
- Create extrudes, revolves, and profile ribs
- Utilize internal sketches and embedded datums
- Create sweeps and blends
- Create holes, shells, and drafts
- Create rounds and chamfers
- Complete the comprehensive design project
Who this course is for:
- Product Designers who want to learn CAD tool to design new products
- Design Engineers already working with other CAD software
- Students who wish to learn advanced CAD system