What you will learn
- Know-how of Siemens NX 2D and 3D Modeling
- Siemens NX software To get hands on experience
Learners also enrolled
Siemens NX is an interactive CAD / CAM / CAE system, formerly known as NX Unigraphics or usually just U-G. Siemens NX offers advanced design features and widely used in the Automotive, Machinery, Aviation & aerospace industries. Top Companies like General Motors, Daimler, Nissan, Bajaj extensively use NX as leading design software.
NX’s continuous-release (CR) model offers fast, automatic seamless updates.NX 1953 is the latest NX CR version released in 2020.
In this course, Instructor Harshada Deshpande will teach you advanced surface modeling functions of Siemens NX 1953, covering the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Surface modeling basics
- Module 3: Advanced curve commands and Quiz
- Module 4: Advanced Surface commands and Quiz
- Module 5: Practice surface modeling
Who this course is for:
- Product Designers who want to learn CAD tool to design new products
- Design Engineers already working with other CAD software
- Students who wish to learn advanced CAD system