What you will learn
- Basic understanding of Engineering Design
- Siemens NX To get hands on experience
Learners also enrolled
Siemens NX is an interactive CAD / CAM / CAE system, formerly known as NX Unigraphics or usually just U-G. Siemens NX offers advanced design features and widely used in the Automotive, Machinery, Aviation & aerospace industries. Top Companies like General Motors, Daimler, Nissan, Bajaj extensively use NX as leading design software.
NX’s continuous-release (CR) model offers fast, automatic seamless updates.NX 1953 is the latest NX CR version released in 2020.
In this course, Instructor Harshada Deshpande will teach you Siemens NX 1953, covering the following topics:
- Module 1: Introduction to NX 1953 and its User Interface (UI)
- Module 2: Fundamentals of sketching workbench to learn 2D design. Learn how to create a sketch, dimensioning and constraining, along with information on the coordinate system.
- Module 3: Enter the 3D world. Convert the sketch into solid modeling, perform the scale, trim, offset to fine-tune the 3D design.
- Module 4: Assemble components to make an assembly. Learn how to assemble a final product using the Top-Down or Bottom-Up method.
- Module 5: Pass your 3D design to manufacturing via 2D drawing. Learn how to create different views, dimensions, and annotations.
Who this course is for:
- Product Designers who want to learn CAD tool to design new products
- Design Engineers already working with other CAD software
- Students who wish to learn advanced CAD system