What we’re looking for:
We are looking for an experienced 2-wheeler vehicle (Motorcycle) engineer to lead vehicle testing activity and drive the development of vehicle testing COE. You will see the “big picture” and create vehicle testing COE and innovative testing solutions to simulate field failure for vehicle mechanical system DVP and implementation, work with a various dept such as vehicle design, styling, development, sourcing, electrical, quality, production, service, marketing etc. and isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What you will own and do:
- Lead and Execute Motorcycle Vehicle testing in test lab, on-road and rig level testing.
- Define the vehicle testing DVP’s for vehicle performance, structural, brakes, wheel, suspension, reliability & durability etc.
- Define the vehicle customer touch points and its measurement, data analysis and resolution and improvement.
- Define vehicle DVP at each stage and execution.
- Work with proprietary supplier parts brake, suspension, tire etc for testing and design finalization and optimization.
- Own vehicle testing equipment and measurement systems.
- Vehicle validation inputs to design team.
- Work with ARAI team for homologation and mandatory testing execution.
- DVP from FMEA owner and drive the DVP & FMEA.
- Work with manufacturing and proto team for vehicle development.
- Work with design team for vehicle design and problem resolution.
- Benchmark and drive best feature for product with given time and required quality.
What you will bring to us :
- Previous experience in Motorcycle or Scooter testing and validation.
- Worked with testing agency at ARAI or ICAT for vehicle homologation.
- Hands on experience of self driving and understanding customer touch points.
- Hands on experience on DVP and field failure simulation and transfer to DVP.
- Excellent knowledge on motorcycle vehicle sub system testing, function, integration and exposure to work with supplier.
- Excellent knowledge on motorcycle vehicle testing and use of tools like V-Box, 2D data logger, NVH measurement, Chassis dynamometer etc.
- Hands on experience for DVP tracking and report release system control.
- Management skill to work with multiple team members and getting work done quickly.