Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevents future issue
What you will do:
- Follow R&D procedure like design controls and risk management, per the Quality Management System
- Under minimal supervision, research, design, develop, modify, and verify components/modules for medical devices
- Translate design inputs to engineering specifications and produce sub-system level designs
- Develop and analyze solutions, prototyping one or more options to provide proof of concept
- Apply fundamental and some advanced concepts, practices and procedures for problem solving
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of customer needs and design inputs
- Demonstrate proficiency with product’s intended use and clinical procedures
- Learn how the financial models are constructed
- Follow fundamental industry standards, design requirements and test strategies which apply to regulatory requirements
- Independently create or refine engineering documentation, such as the Design History file
- Under minimal supervision, work with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing and Project
- Quickly process and assimilate procedures, policies, processes, systems, and technology required
- Work on complex problems, applying advanced experience and learnings
- Demonstrate ownership and prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Works as key member of the team, collaborating with others and solidifying relationships
What you need:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Bio Medical & 3+ years of work experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of mechanical engineering practices and design principles
- Technical ability to create engineering drawings and models, applying GD&T and CAE tool
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes to product design
- Ability to Communicate basic plans and technical information to team members